GlowingQuantum's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by GlowingQuantum, Jun 17, 2016.

1. GlowingQuantum

GlowingQuantum New Member

Username (IGN)
    : My Minecraft in game name is currently GlowingQuantum

Past Username/s
    : My past usernames were Stjsnowmanjo

Timezone
    : ETC

How long have you actively played on TacticalMC? weeks/months youve played with us:
    I've been currently playing for about 1 hour now because it's a new server and I just heard about it today.

Time usually spent on the server
    : 4-5 Hours

Do you have access to Teamspeak and/or Skype?
    : I currently have skype. :cool:

What can you bring to TacticalMC?: The thing's I will bring is to be able to help as many people as possible. I want to make sure every can enjoy playing on TacticalMC and that there are no hackers. TacticalMC might just be my favorite server so I try and get on every day and I will vote as many times as I can (when your able to vote in the future) . I try to be friends with everyone that joins. I entertain quiet a lot of you which I love doing. I like to make everyone smile. I am very trustworthy and honest. I always try to be happy on the server to make others happy. ;)

What do you enjoy about Minecraft?:
    I enjoy that your able to build and just do almost anything you want.

Experience as a Staff Member
    : I have some experience I used to be a Moderator on this weird small server I think it was called, PVPLEGACY or something in caps. I don't know it was kinda fun until it shutdown. On that server I met so many new people and I had a really fun time helping people so when I stumbled upon this server I thought I could improve the server a lot and do the best I can do every single day.

About Yourself
    : I've been playing minecraft for about 4 years when minecraft was just like 1.2 my brother tried to introduce me to it but back then I didn't think I would like it because I was into a game called ROBLOX (which is very boring now) so one day my brother asked me to try it with him. I watched him play the game and I noticed, wow this is fun! So for my birthday I got some money and bought me and my brother minecraft. and today I now play it almost every single day.

2. GlowingQuantum

GlowingQuantum New Member

I tried my best what do you think? ;)

+ for my skype name it's

-glowingquantum